1. HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
2. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
3. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
4. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
5. HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps !
Contact Current Rating: 0.5A Min
Voltage Rating: 40V AC(rms)
Withstanding Voltages: 500V AC (for 1 minute)
Insulation Resistance: 100M ohms Min.
Contact Resistance: 30m ohms Max.
Working Temperature: -25ºC ~ +85ºC
Insulator Material: High-Temperature thermoplastic (UL94V-0)
Contact: Copper Alloy.
Insertion Force: 44.1 N Max.
Withdraw Force: 9.8 N Min.